February 8, 2012 by Chelsy

Westminster Abbey, April 29th 2011 at the wedding of Princes William of Wales and Catherine Middleton (now Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge).

Comments

24 Responses to ““God Save The Queen” at Royal Wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge – April 29th 2011”
  1. fraizer57 says:

Don’t U be so stupid.What? right do a bunch of fuckers in a tiny filthy sad gray little CUNT-RY have to think that they own great countries like Canada&Australia?If people of the? so-called commonwealth shit collectively they could creat the copy of the same shity Island except25times bigger.As for common wealth,the common is there but their stolen wealth shipped long ago by the seapirates to the old evil Empire.But that fucking evil Empire no longer exsist.Go to UK&see that shit hole.Get real.

2. fraizer57 says:

@pidgeblev,Indeed proud of your opium wars.The way you invaded divided humiliated raped looted destroyed so many countries including India Afghanistan Iran as well as Africa&the Middle East.Proud of destroying the Ottomans,chopping the Middle East planting the seeds of92years of war death divison conflict.Proud of stealing oils from Iran for dacades,stealing Gold&other resorces from India&Africa.For occupying? MALVINAS&Gibraltar,for fucking Cyprus&destroying so many lives for so many fucking yrs.

3. fraizer57 says:

God fuck the ugly old whore mafia Queen of darkness Elezabeth Vagina, her long eared mental faggot tampon lovin Prince of darkness Charles Prince of Hells. God fuck all of the untouchable racist piglets in Fuckingham Palace. Bunch of cock euckers with no use. I hope the Muslim extreemist soon & sooner than anyone could think will kick this beastly? family in their ass. I love to be withthem on that day & take my revange for what the fuckers did to millions like me for so long. Fuck Britain.

4. sembradora01 says:

bello himno (precious national? anthem)

5. pidgeblev says:

@safarigurl150? ;O)

6. myViewQueens says:

God Save? the Queen of Canada.

7. MrZippyDiapersquirt says:

God Save the? Queen!

8. safarigurl150 says:

@pidgeblev
    The WORLD is proud of the Brits trust me. Especially Europe, they certainly set a? standard! Such a beautiful ceremony and tradition!

9. lytrigian says:

@PoprocksAndCoke777 She’s been hearing? it for almost exactly 60 years now. I imagine she’s used to it.

10. peakster753 says:

I wouldn’t know what to do myself with a congregation signing something? like that towards me…

11. XxGREATxBRITAINxX says:

@Carlos45460 I’m going in the Parachute Regiment soon, and if I ever? found out who you were I’d kill you.

12. PoprocksAndCoke777 says:

You know that awkward moment? when everyone is singing happy birthday to you? imagine how the Queen felt there.

13. mindspring57 says:

@SamhainTheDark According to Alan Michie, “God Save The Queen,” published in 1952, between the death of King George VI and the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Margaret once asked her father, “Papa, do you sing ‘God Save My Gracious Me?’” Margaret, when asked where she came up with her remarks, replied, “at my mother’s knee, or some such low joint.” Indeed, it was lucky that Lillibet was? the elder.

14. tartandaddy says:

@Carlos45460 maybe she thinks the same about your family – but? has the good grace to keep such vicious, murderous thoughts to herself – makes her the better person I think.

15. tartandaddy says:

@wiggyandtee ya think?? YAWN!

16. hiroshi2020 says:

@SamhainTheDark? Indeed! And we have a humble Queen! God Bless her!

17. SamhainTheDark says:

I’ve heard of people who think she’s snobbish for not singing the anthem. Cause, you know, nothing? says modesty like singing a song about YOURSELF!!!!

18. EnglishGavz says:

It must be like having Happy Birthday? sung to you, only they do it every other day.

19. royalukfacts says:

Camilla’s family is of no consequence, the mother was from a family of common whores and the father was only a war substantive major in the army. In the 1970′ camilla over indulged in drink and conducted herself in a loud, crude, uncouth and MANLIKE manner. Combined with whoring around with anything in trousers over many years & getting numerous STD’s was certainly not considered as “conducting herself in a gracious and pleasant manner” more like a VILE fishwife? in? a brothel!

20. wiggyandtee says:

I don’t think the Queen is following proper protocol by not singing the national anthem. But? instead of singing God Save the Queen (which would basically be a prayer for herself) she should be singing God Save the King (because there’s nothing wrong with saying a prayer for her son, Charles, or her grandson, William)

21. Carlos45460 says:

The royal family of England, are Illuminati, so I? say death to the royal family of England.

22. malouxoupa2012 says:

very? nice…

23. unfukkkmee says:

THE BRITAIN MUST TO RETURN? ALL THE GREEK MONUMENTS BACK IN GREECE.

FREEDOM TO AKROTIRI. FREEDOM TO DHEKELIA.

INDEPEDENCE FOR? SCOTLAND.

INDEPEDENCE FOR WALES.

OUT? THE BRITISH CANCER FROM GREEK?? CYPRUS.

FREEDOM TO FALKLAND ISLANDS.

FREEDOM? TO GIBRALTAR?.

INDEPEDENCE FOR ISLE OF MAN.

INDEPEDENCE FOR NORTHERN ISLAND

24. bergkalis says:

@wiggyandtee? And soon Sir Michael Francis Middleton, whatever… What I said is that there isn’t just the father of a pretty girl (with all the respect to the Dutchess) but also a faithfull subject of your Kingdom.