Royal Wedding Highlights – And Why It *Wasn’t* A Waste Of Time

February 25, 2012 by Chelsy

British Perspective (TristopiaTV) — youtu.be Jon shares his thoughts on the royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. Footage courtesy — www.youtube.com – “The World According To Jon” In each episode Jon shares his opinionated and enlightened view of the world with you, by way of an unfiltered and sometimes harsh stream-of-consciousness. New videos uploaded every few days. Jonathan Paula is a 25-year-old professional YouTuber and creator of the hit web series, “Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?”. He graduated from Emerson College in 2008 with a degree in Television Production and Radio Broadcasting. He currently lives in Rockingham, New Hampshire with his fiancée. +++++++++++++++++++++++ Twitter ————- bit.ly Facebook ——— bit.ly Adventure Vlog — bit.ly Game Time —— bit.ly Main Channel — bit.ly FAQ Video ——– bit.ly T-Shirts ———– bit.ly Facebook App — bit.ly +++++++++++++++++++++++ Created by —— Jonathan Paula Camera ———- Panasonic HMC-150 Microphone —– Sennheiser ME 66 Software ——— Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Computer ——- bit.ly • ideoProductions © 2011 • ~

Comments

25 Responses to “Royal Wedding Highlights – And Why It *Wasn’t* A Waste Of Time”
  1. PatSharpsNastyMullet says:

Well said Jon, Great channel, great productions? …. keep doing what your doing

2. 97emmagraves says:

It was 8 days after my 14th birthday I woke up at 5:15 to get ready? to watch it I stayed round my friends house to watch it the next day I loved it hade a street party after got day of from school yay so brilliant day for the royal wedding

3. POPOPOWER5 says:

@Jon I went paintballing on that day.. so much better!?

4. sgtcojonez says:

Puppets and sheeples marveling at other? human beings that are regarded as “special”.
    Disgusting!

5. randumbvids11 says:

Charles is getting too old,? they should just skip him (haha)

6. lilylouise98 says:

we had a huge street party and epic water fight after but it was awsome the best party i think ive ever had?

7. KaedeTatsu says:

honestly dont? care

8. fonfonanime says:

@indyfan22k It was paid for by the royal family, the government provided security and we? got a day off! :D

9. xAirer says:

@BlueMonkey154 Yeah… To bad they never? did….

10. indyfan22k says:

who paid? for the wedding ?

11. lukearnoldtv says:

i Saw Harry Potter!! ?

12. Aurumvideo says:

So wait. The intro “The World According To Jon” is voiced by? you? Dang that’s awesome

13. bobo13193 says:

I watched the ceremony every time in played on BBC America. Then I watched two or three recaps. Partly because I was too lazy to change the channel but mostly because I loved it. It was such a beautiful ceremony (though I do agree it did get kind of long) But I enjoyed? everything about it. PS. I’m weird.

14. CWebbiewoo says:

Finally? a balanced, non negative opinion on the Royal wedding! Can’t believe how many angry, hostile comments there are on youtube about it! If people didn’t have any interest the wedding, fine don’t watch! But regardless of the US or any other countries coverage of the ceremony, this was always going to be a huge celebration and event in Britain. Prince William will be our future King, and the Monarchy in general is a huge aspect of our country, whether you are a fan or not.

15. scary989 says:

The photography? at the event was great!

16. SimonGriffindor says:

She’s? the queen of the UK, not England, you know the difference right?

17. BlueMonkey154 says:

‘If there’s one thing Britain does best, is throw a party…’

Well,? yeah, THAT. But you know, taking over the world is surely a bit more impressive?

18. digitaljez says:

@julyjoe88 Magna Carta “nudered there powers” ? Are you saying Magna Carta played a part in the relinquishing of the colonies ? Tell me more.?

19. TheAnn2shoes says:

@julyjoe88 Surely if Canada wished desperately to step away from the Commonwealth, it could do so? Nobody is going to stop you. It won’t be William & Kate’s fault if they receive a gift, it’s not as if they have asked for one, is it? In fact, they specifically asked the? majority of wedding guests to donate to some chosen charities.

20. julyjoe88 says:

@TheAnn2shoes oh my yet another who hassent a clue of the history of canada. first off? the government will not step away from commonwealth status due to the fact that of the country was given self governence by england in the mid 1800′s and it would be more then just one simple vote to dissolve commonwealth status it would take restructureing of the constitution! and trust me willam and kate will get a nice reception and a nice gift unfortunately off the backs of our working class tax money!

21. TheAnn2shoes says:

@julyjoe88 That’s fine, why not devolve Canada from the Commonwealth? ? The whole country could have a vote on it (although I am sure you have more pressing matters to discuss). If Canada is totally disinterested, It will be interesting to see how enthusiastically William and Catherine are greeted on their tour. I have to say though, that having visited Canada, I felt almost at home there – so maybe some connection (apart from the English language) remains.

22. julyjoe88 says:

@TheAnn2shoes first off ann2shoes I am a canadan and american citizen and i cant begin to tell you how little of a place the royal familly has in the affairs of canada… the only real connection the monarchy has with? canada or with any part of the UK or associated countries in reality is that it used to rule in full, and no longer dose due to the magna carta and other documents that nudered there powers.

23. TheAnn2shoes says:

@julyjoe88 The taxpayer did not pay for the wedding. The Queen and the Middleton family paid for the wedding. The tax payer paid for the security, as we would for any big event. The Queen is our Head of State, much more than just a figurehead. She does not have any real big power, rightly so, and that is why the monarchy has survived. You are wrong, she has a HUGE place in this country and in the commonwealth – I cannot begin to tell you that here in detail. ? No room!

24. MatheusBond says:

@TheAnn2shoes Well, I study during the morning. My comment was posted? during the afternoon, where I have a lot of free time.

25. TheAnn2shoes says:

@MallieAnn13 She’s always been known to friends and family as Catherine, it was the press that christened her ‘Kate’. Now? she’s Catherine again.