The Royal Wedding 2011 Ceremony – The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

May 20, 2012 by Chelsy

The audio content of this video is owned by its rightful and lawful owner/owners and its used is for the purpose of entertainment only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Comments

14 Responses to “The Royal Wedding 2011 Ceremony – The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge”
  1. stanleycup2008 says:

Fuck the Royal Douche? Bags and all that they stand for. Fucking Free Loaders

2. almondku says:

great video….its make me enjoy to watch your video..they look happy? with party wedding,

3. zilzac2 says:

Great tribute? to them! Thanks. Nice weekend! Hugs.

4. DEBSFAVORITETHINGS says:

Beautiful video Taka, and some lovely photos…they look so? happy together don’t they. I enjoyed watching the ceremony very much. Our Prime Minister Julia Gillard wore a weird hat too…lol

5. MrBestOfMyLove says:

Honours for this video (3)
    #64 – Most Discussed (Today) – People & Blogs – Japan
    #51 – Top Favorited (Today) – People & Blogs -? Japan
    #28 – Top Rated (Today) – People & Blogs – Japan

6. TheMusic1022 says:

Honours for this video (2)
    #64 – Most Discussed (Today) – People & Blogs – Japan
    #35 – Top Rated (Today) – People &? Blogs – Japan

7. bobitsuki says:

Hi Shelley, yes, I did watch the full ceremony cos it was aired here at prime time.
    The hats ha ha ha;-)),,lately? ladies esp young ones from the British Royalty have acquired that style,,,.and they copied it from our Empress who has been wearing her forehead hats since time immemorial LOL !!! It’s TRUE:-))….but our Empress’ forehead hats are more elegant,,,,see for yourself;-))

8. thecandykissme says:

Thank you it is beautiful to see and to listen. :)

Honors for this video (2)
    #94 – Most Discussed (Today) – People & Blogs – Japan
    #52 – Top Rated (Today) – People & Blogs – Japan
    ?

9. greygoosevodka1 says:

what a bunch of filthey inbred monarchists douche bags. july 4th and the entire spirit of 1776 was to seperate our selfs from these evil devil? worshipers. it was really sad to see how the media here hyped it so much.

10. jasmine0058 says:

very nice.?

11. DHAN041 says:

Thank You for this video….I miss this….. Long live Kate & William!!?

12. NewOrleansWoman says:

Great video you did here Taka— nice pics–were you able to watch the wedding ? I was watching but I kept falling asleep because it was around 3 or? 4 in the morning for me !
    I did see her walk down the aisle and I saw lots of pretty hats and some not so pretty weird forehead hats LOOLOL I am at a loss for that style–sorry–us Americans wear hats on our heads, not our foreheads :-) )) hehehhe

13. countrychloe says:

Great video!! Thank? you. :)

14. tkcai says: