Thank you JK Rowling (Harry Potter saga tribute)

June 17, 2012 by Chelsy
Filed under Prince Harry News

Edited by Yousef Bilal I spend almost a week to edit this piece! Please leave a comment! :) Song: Harry and the Potters – The Phoenix Song Footage from: Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.

Comments

25 Responses to “Thank you JK Rowling (Harry Potter saga tribute)”
  1. pankeckess says:

1 dislike? Nice try? Stephenie Meyer

2. Starfire5105 says:

The day Harry Potter finished marked the end of my? childhood. THANKS JKR!

3. chichigirrl2 says:

Lupin, Tonks, Snape, Dumbledore, Fred,? Sirius, and Bellatrix
    thanks for killing off my favorite characters Jo :)

4. AzulaWeird says:

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. 10 years, Harry Potter is over. We want to thank you J.K.Rowling that she gave us a beautiful childhood, we never forget you. Hogwarts will always be? there to welcome you home <3 <3 And Twilight dislike this. We want that you hear us. We want to thank you that you gave us a beautiful, epic journey with Harry,Ron and Hermione. We want to thank you that you gave us most best childhood what anyone can wish <3 we grow up with it. THANK YOU Luv this vid <3

5. lovemajus says:

magnificent work..i absolutely loved it and it brought a tear to my eye. as many before me said..J.K. Rowling was my childhood, she created a world I could hide in whenever I had a bad day? or I felt like reality had let me down. She created characters that are real people who surround us everyday. She not only was the best 10 years of my life but it was my childhood that I will keep in me forever and I’m more than sure that my kids will be raised watching these films and reading books.Thank you!

6. jellybelly98rox says:

This is beautiful. Especially the beginning and the end, but the whole thing? is.

7. HarryPotteralways04 says:

J.K Rowling has taught me so much. To be brave, loyal and trust. To not be afraid to be myself. To stand up? for what i believe in. J.K created a world that so many people relate to. She gave me someone who would always be there for my. She gave me Harry. J.K Rowling thank you not only for the best ten years of my life, but for my childhood<7

8. HP4everinmyheart says:

If? u cried when u watched this, its ok. If u hurt because it seems over, thats fine. If u feel lost without it, dont worry. Were all here to get through this together. HP will never be gone, even if there arent any books /movies to remind us he’s still here. We have and always will stick with Harry until the very end. And HP is far from over. So thank u to JKR, to the HP cast, and to every single HP fan out there that made this journey the most magical and inspiring years of my life. HP 4ever <3

9. 0000xoxo says:

WE OWE J.K ROWLING OUR CHILDHOOD. EVERY SUMMER? I WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE A NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE WAS COMING OUT. NOT ANYMORE. RIP

10. Diazreta says:

Have loved? growing up with these books and films as they have been released. I am/we are the Potter generation. Here here for JK rowling and the cast + crew of Harry Potter. It shall live on forever.

11. Lucyderidder says:

R.I.P? Childhood

12. emiliosmentfan1 says:

Love Harry? potter ?????????????????????????????????? 4ever and my kids must see him too because is it best movie

13. Evy1318 says:

Harry Potter has been my life for the past 10 years. Since I was eight, there isn’t an age I’ve passed through that I didn’t manage to make some sort of connection to Harry Potter. It’s amazing how much we can relate to our favourite books. And to be honest, HP will never end, so long as we keep it in our hearts and share it. So thank you so much, J. K. Rowling for bringing so? much magic into our lives. I don’t just owe you my childhood, I owe you SO much more.

14. DannyG2k9 says:

Going to see part 2, in two hours! thanks JK for a magical childhood harry potters magical and? you can just escape watching them

15. PauKagamine says:

Harry Potter,? not ends.
    He´s becoming a LEGEND.

16. JLanca9 says:

was in Portugal where JK? Rowling inspired in Harry Potter

THANK YOU JK ROWLING from? Portugal

17. MinecraftTG says:

why isnt harry potter and the? magic real???? :( if it whas real it would be awesome

but THANKS HARRY AND AFCOURSE J.K.Rowling for some great years !

18. Fishinguy1236 says:

just got back from the movie…harry potter will remain in? my heart forever! :)

19. 2296chiara says:

I loved this video!! It’s great. I cried to watch you video. I’m sad for the end of this fantastic? saga .. I grew up with HP..and now I don’t know what I will do without the magic world created by JK Rowling. I’m so sad =(
    kiss to all HP fans <3

20. 3891161 says:

*-* Wonderful.?

21. showaful says:

Hey potterheads. I have an idea. The day before the actual release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, let’s trend #untiltheveryend at twitter to support our magical childhood. Thumbs up so that all the potterheads can see this. Like? i said, it’s just an idea. :)

22. garfzzzz says:

I got? chills watching this, this is amazing. *favorites*

23. LTianwei says:

Awesome.!!!?

24. Loveisallyouneed73 says:

I love this…thank you so much!! This is? my favorite wrock song, actually.

25. DetectiveDuffy says:

emm …? minus the singing please. this was great all the same!!! :-)